Benefits of a Professional Bike Fit
Regardless of what type of cycling you enjoy, you'll benefit from a bike that has been properly adjusted to fit your body and your riding style. Our certified fit specialists will discuss your cycling history and goals. We'll then work with you to determine your ideal riding position.
With a professional bike fit, you can be more comfortable, more efficient, and more powerful on every ride. You’ll also be less likely to sustain injuries on a bike that has been expertly configured to meet your needs.
Fit Package Options
Whether you’re on a brand new bike or you’re looking to shave seconds off of your next race time, you can benefit from a professional bike fit. Learn more about our fit services and schedule your appointment today.
To Schedule Your Appointment Call (615)646-2485
Cleat & Saddle Fit
- Cleat & Saddle Fit includes:
- Personal interview
- Adjust saddle height, angle & position
- Adjust cleat fore and aft; as well as inboard and outboard position
- Cleat & Saddle Fit plus:
- Current position assessment
- Flexibility assessment
- Adjustments as needed, including saddle fore, aft, and angle position; stem length and rise; handlebar width, reach, and drop
- Pro Fit plus:
- Adjustment of all measurements based on rider feedback and goals
- Installation and adjustment of aerobars