From loamy backwoods adventures to rocky desert expeditions, Giant's Connect Trail Riser Handlebar puts you in contact with it all. It's made from tough 2014 aluminum. And, it has plenty of width, which provides pinpoint steering on techy trail sections plus leverage for climbing and sprinting.
Do you love to ride your mountain bike? Love boosting big airs, punishing the trails and your gear? You just want parts that can take a beating and won't let you down — the Chester 35 bar is made for you. These bars will last long after your bones, bruises and scrapes heal up and you're ready to tackle that gap jump that has had your number. - Manufactured from cold drawn, seamless 6061 Aluminum - Shot peened for increased fatigue life - 35 optimized triple butted design
Thomson's Trail bar is 750mm wide with 20mm of rise. The clamping area is 50mm wide, allowing a different bend profile for a more compliant ride. The Trail bar is designed to give you a lightweight aluminum all-around bar no matter your riding style. - Backsweep: 8° - Upsweep: 5° - Material: Aluminum
The Truvativ CoLab Series, a collection of bars specifically engineered to match the demands of each signature athlete's discipline and riding style - and to enhance each rider's cockpit interface. - Martin Soderstrom signature clean design with a reminder of his country’s colors and the dates and locations of his biggest crashes - Upsweep: 5 - Material: Aluminum
- Low-profile integrated handlebar-basket - Compatible with 31.8mm or 25.4mm stems - 6061 aluminum - Cargo surface: 230 x 335mm (9 x 13.1-inch) - Handlebar width: 650mm - Max Weight 10kg/22lbs - Comfortable 30-degree sweep
- High strength 7 series Aluminium Alloy - Shot peened for increased fatigue life - Corrosion and abrasion resistant hard anodized finish - Laser etched positioning grid for easy set up - Width marks allow personalized fit adjustment - Permanent Graphics
- Ideal for fitness and comfort cyclists - A great replacement handlebar
- Ultra-light high-performance full-composite construction - Race proven 5° rearward / 5° upward sweep - Micro-adjust set-up markings
Race Face Atlas riser handlebar with an anodized, shot-peened finish. - Aonodized, shot-peened finish - Cold-drawn and butted proprietary AirAlloy aluminum tubing - 4 degree upsweep
Your favorite bars just got bigger, wider, and lighter, Go figure? The magic of 35—believe the hype! Increasing the bar diameter to 35mm allowed Race Face to shave material from the bar resulting in a dramatic reduction in overall weight while retaining the proven stiffness, strength and performance Race Face bars are known for. The ATLAS 35 bar also expands to an 800mm width (Can be trimmed down to 750mm) for hyperspeed control, can you handle it? - Proven design and durability of the Race Face Atlas bar, with increased stiffness and reduced weight of the 35mm bar platform - Requires 35mm bar clamp diameter stem - Full 800mm width that can be trimmed down to a minimum 750mm - 8 degree rearward sweep, 5 degree upward sweep
Race Face's flagship carbon DH rated handlebar just got wider. With the push to 820mm the new Sixc 35 handlebar gives unprecedented control at high speed, just what you need for UCI DH races, high speed park laps, or that next challenging AM adventure. Featuring Race Face's tried and true sweep design to get you in the attack position on the bike and uses their UD carbon wrap that gives the Sixc 35 strength you can believe in at a mind numbing 235g. Save weight and gain control? You just lost an excuse… - Manufactured from UD Carbon with matte clearcoat - Carbon optimized flex for improved small bump compliance - Gold Standard of DH is now wider and stronger - 820mm width for maximum control
World Cup quality performance, developed with the pros. SPANK Industries' legendary SPIKE 800 Race handlebar is the 5th generation of the SPIKE Race handlebar legacy, developed in coordination with some of the world’s top DH and Enduro pros. A unique construction of Super 6 alloy, processed with SPANK’s patented CNC bending and Dual-Extreme-Gradual Taper (XGT) technology makes the SPIKE 800 Race handlebar a stronger, safer, performance-optimized component for the weight-conscious gravity rider. The race-tuned geometry and competitive weight make this bar the perfect solution for AM/Enduro to Downhill Race. SPANK's SPIKE 800 Race is the handlebar of choice for Nicholi Rogatkin, Thomas Genon, Tomas Zejda and many more. - Key technologies: Dual XGT, CNC Bending, Impact Ends, MGR, Super 6 Alloy - Material: MGR Super Six Alloy - Weight: ±300g (5mm) / ±310g (15mm) / ±320g (30mm) / ±330g (50mm) - Diameter: 31.8mm - Rise: 5mm / 15mm / 30mm / 50mm - Length: 800mm (Adjustable to 740mm) - Geometry: 4° up x 8° back - Finish: Shotpeen anodized, decal logos
Chromag's original all-of-the-above riding style handlebar, the Fubars OSX is made with premium 7000 series alloy. Weighing in at a race-light 310 grams, it features a low profile rise, and dialed 5° upsweep, 8° backsweep orientation.
The Next R handlebar features 800mm of premium unidirectional carbon with the shred-ready positioning of Race Face's SixC bars. DH strength and Enduro weight for when you really need to lean into it. - Manufactured from UD Carbon with matte clearcoat - Carbon optimized flex for improved small bump compliance - 35mm bar diameter for incredible strength/weight ratio
Race Face's Chester bar is made of tough 6061 alloy with the perfect width, sweep and rise to be at home on both your DH and hardtail rigs. These bars will last long after your bones, bruises and scrapes heal up and you’re ready to tackle that gap jump that has had your number. Features - Manufactured from cold drawn, seamless 6061 Alloy. - Butted for an optimal strength to weight ratio. - Wider construction & re-designed taper offers - 740mm wide - 9° rearward, 6° upward
- The FatBar Carbon is the ultimate DH race handlebar. - This ride-tuned handlebar combines the ultimate blend of strength, stiffness and shock absorption.
- Tough 2014 Aluminum Alloy - 9° Rearward / 6° Upward Sweep
- Lightweight 2014 Aluminum Alloy Construction - 750Mm Wide For Maximum Torsional Stiffness And Pinpoint Control - 9° Rearward / 5° Upward Sweep
- Ultra-Light High-Performance Full-SLR Composite Construction Makes For Maximum Stiffness And Lowest Possible Weight - 9° Rearward/ 5° Upward Sweep - Micro-Adjust Set-Up Markings - Not Compatible With Bar Ends
- 35mm diameter allows material to be shaved form the bar reducing weight while retaining the proven stiffness - Unidirectional carbon construction with matte clear coat finish - Carbon optimized flex for improved small bump compliance - 8 degree rearward, 5 degree upward sweep - 800mm width can be trimmed to 750mm - 210g
- Ideal for fitness and comfort cyclists - A great replacement handlebar
$12.98 - $15.99
This mid-rise handlebar provides smooth lines and pure comfort - Black powder coat - 1"(25.4mm) clamp, 5.25" rise, 27" wide - Handmade in Maysville, Kentucky
Giant's Contact SLR XC Riser Handlebar is the key to cross country domination! This beauty barely weighs a thing, and has a 15mm rise with a 9-degree sweep for ergonomic bliss. Plus, it features micro-adjust markers for a perfect fit and it's compatible with bars ends so you get the ideal bike set-up.
Wide, smart and strong, Thomson's Aluminum Handlebars love ripping trails as much as you. With a low rise and proper sweep, you get plenty of stability and control on even the sketchiest terrain. They're made of tough 7050 aluminum and hydraulically press formed for consistent thickness and tolerance, especially in tapered sections of the bar, which means you get exceptional quality and strength. With a 90mm middle section on the downhill bars, using a wide-set, direct-mount stem is no problem. On top of all that, these lightweight bars have the beautiful, subtle, all-black Thomson look.
A slightly modified profile gives the RaceFace Aeffect R handlebar the extra boost you’re looking for at high speeds. Built for tearing down your favorite trail...fast. Generous 780mm width to give you the stance and control you need. This is a no-nonsense, set-and-forget bar that is equally at home on your trail bike as it is on an enduro machine. Take your bike to the Rally level without breaking the bank. - Shot-peened to increase fatigue resistance - 35mm bar diameter allows for additional material to be shaved from the handlebar, while retaining stiffness, strength and performance - Manufactured from cold drawn, seamless aluminum - Upsweep: 5° - Backsweep: 9°
Wider than Turbine but still sporting the agressive sweep design putting you in the perfect riding position, these bars come in a variety of rises to allow you to fine tune your cockpit and dial in your setup. Tried and tested 7075 aluminum gives you the confidence for agressive all-mountain riding and 35mm technology for fantastic overall weight/strength ratio. Your six inch travel bike will thank you. - Manufactured from cold drawn, 7075 Aluminium - 35 optimized triple butted design - Turned up to Rally control with 800mm width - Rise sizes to for every build and preference 10/20/35mm - Stealth black on black decals to match every frame color
- Lightweight UD carbon construction - Cuttable bar-ends - Matte carbon finishing - Weight 173g - 740mm wide - 31.8mm clamp diameter - 15mm rise
- Big brother to the #869 handlebars - These are veritable pillars of chrome - 1"(25.4mm) clamp, 13" rise, 24.5" wide - Handmade in Maysville, Kentucky
- Oversized 35mm clamp diameter offers increased strength and minimal weight - OCLV Carbon construction is the benchmark for durability and light weight - Shifter and brake lever position lines for spot-on control setup - 4 degree upsweep and 9 degree backsweep optimal for XC and trail - 40mm of cut marks on each side allow for easy width customization
The Line Pro Carbon MTB Handlebar adds strength and saves weight. This trail-tough bar has an oversized 35mm diameter, and it's built with OCLV Carbon so it's strong enough for even the most demanding trails and compliant enough for comfort on long descents and rugged terrain. - Pro-level quality handlebar in oversized 35mm clamp diameter offers increased strength and minimal weight - 27.5mm high rise helps you dial in the perfect hand position - Brake and shifter lever position lines for spot-on control setup - 40mm of cut marks on each side for easy width customization - OCLV Carbon construction is the benchmark for durability and light weight
Page 1 of 2 Next page