Climb, corner, and descend with unrivaled all-rounder performance. From the mountains to the flats, in all types of conditions, the new TCR Advanced Pro Disc takes it to the next level with a lighter, stiffer frame and new aero-engineered tubing.
The all-new TCR Advanced Pro Disc gives you the lightweight performance to score the KOM plus the confidence to push your limits on technical descents. This podium-seeking all-rounder is re-engineered with an Advanced-grade composite frame that boasts an outstanding stiff-to-weight ratio, along with new aerodynamic tube shaping in the headtube, downtube, and fork. It also features added frame and fork clearance for larger diameter tires up to 32mm, making it a versatile race machine for all types of road conditions. With its proven Compact Road geometry, OverDrive 2 front end, flat-mount disc-brake integration, and smooth-riding Variant seatpost, this is a race-tuned performer that excels in all aspects of road riding.
- With an outstanding stiffness-to-weight ratio and updated aero tube shaping, this frameset is engineered to give road racers and riders superior climbing capabilities, aerodynamic efficiency, and sprint stiffness for race-winning performance.
- This is where the TCR’s most quantifiable gains can be found compared to previous-generation models. Every tube shape was analyzed, engineered, and tested to create an overall structure with significantly lower drag at a wider range of yaw angles. The result is a TCR that’s faster than ever in sprints and solo situations.
- Integrated disc brakes deliver smooth, powerful stopping power and modulation for added control in variable weather and road conditions. Flat mounts and new thru-axles boost stiffness and improve overall handling, while added frame and fork clearance allows for larger diameter tires up to 32mm.
- Frame: Advanced-Grade Composite, disc
- Fork: Advanced-Grade Composite, full-composite OverDrive 2 steerer, disc
- Wheels: Giant SLR-1 42 Carbon Disc WheelSystem (F:42mm, R:42mm)
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra
- Crankset: Shimano Ultegra, 36/52with Giant PowerPro power meter
|Frame||Advanced-Grade Composite, disc|
|Fork||Advanced-Grade Composite, full-composite OverDrive 2 steerer, disc|
Front: 100 x 12mm thru-axle
Rear: 142 x 12mm thru-axle
|Rims/Wheels||Giant SLR-1 42 Carbon Disc WheelSystem (F:42mm, R:42mm)|
|Hubs||Giant SLR-1 42 Carbon Disc WheelSystem, 12mm thru-axle|
|Spokes||Giant SLR-1 42 Carbon Disc WheelSystem|
|Tires||Giant Gavia Course 1, tubeless, 700x28mm (25c), folding|
|Crankset||Shimano Ultegra, with Giant PowerPro power meter|
|Bottom Bracket||Shimano, press fit|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||Shimano Ultegra, 11x30|
|Handlebars||Giant Contact SL|
|Stem||Giant Contact SL|
|Brake Levers||Shimano Ultegra hydraulic|
|Brakes||Shimano Ultegra hydraulic|
|Saddle||Giant Fleet SL|
|Seat Post||Giant Variant, composite|
|Accessories & Extras||Computer mount|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Matte Rosewood/Matte Carbon/Gloss Unicorn White / Medium||04712878576100||2100008105||TCR3441066N|