The new range of extensions have evolved from our well proven T-Series. They have been designed to offer distinct fit options. We have also adopted a new naming system whereby the name gives the angle material of the extension. Thus 35a is a 35° bend in aluminum.
- The sole purpose of extensions is to provide a comfortable position for the riders hands relative to the armrests. They enhance performance by allowing the rider to relax into their optimal position. Which is why we provide different fit options so each rider can chase their best performance.
- Extension Shape: A 35 degree ski-bend extension suited to riders who prefer to adopt a wrist angle that is on the low side of the neutral range.
- The 35a is a straight 35° bend.
- All the extensions have a 22.2mm diameter in the clamping area.
- They are designed for cables to be routed out the rear of the extensions so do not have cable exit holes.
Who is it for?
- The extensions will fit in any aerobar that is designed for 22.2mm. So can be used by any rider wishing to improve the comfort of their aerobar grips.
- Length: 340mm or 400mm
- Outer Diameter: 22.2mm
- Construction: 6061-T6 aluminum, pre-drilled for bar-end shifter cable routing
- Weight: 200g/pair
|Black / 340mm||723660007423||AC35EXT340||PRO6757933K|