After years of mountain biking with thru-axles with bulky handles that seemed to strike every trailside obstacle, we needed a better option.
Our Lightning Bolt-On thru axles offer a high-quality, simple, lightweight alternative to that bulky handle. Available in a range of sizes that fit both front and rear wheels on all types of thru-axle-equipped bikes.
- Lightning is Better—Our front and rear Lightning Bolt-On axles offer a stronger, more durable, lower profile, and lighter weight option to replace your stock thru-axles.
- Low Profile—No more bulky handles to strike trail obstacles or create wind drag. Aerodynamic design.
- Light Weight—Our axles are internally bored to remove unnecessary material without compromising strength.
- Easy to install—Our matching front and rear Lightning Bolt-On Axles require only a standard 6mm hex wrench for easy installation and removal.
- Better Tolerances—Manufactured in the USA to the tightest tolerances using aerospace materials and CNC manufacturing. No longer will your axle loosen while riding.
- The axle is precision CNC-machined in the USA from 7075 aluminum and hard-anodized for rugged durability. Our axles are built to the tightest standards in the industry.
- No special tools required. Design allows for wheel installation and removal using your standard 6mm hex wrench.
- Designed, built, and quality tested in the USA. Proven around the world.
|Black / 119/125 x 12mm / 12 x 1.0mm||602150467421||LIG506|
|Black / 120 x 12mm / 12 x 1.5mm||602150472968||LIG511|
|Black / 122 x 12mm / 12 x 1.75mm||602150472975||LIG512|
|Black / 125 x 12mm / 12 x 1.5mm||602150467438||LIG505|
|Black / 125 x 15mm / 15 x 1.5mm||602150472616||LIG507|
|Black / 145 x 15mm / 14 x 1.5mm||602150467407||LIG502||ROB81440484X|
|Black / 148 x 15mm / 15 x 1.5mm||602150467384||LIG501|
|Black / 155 x 15mm / 14 x 1.5mm||602150467414||LIG504|