Bontrager's Speed Concept Seatpost lets you get your fit dialed before your next triathlon or time trial. It's crafted from OCLV carbon and the one-bolt head provides simple adjustments. Different offsets allow you to customize your riding position for superior ergonomics and aerodynamics.
$24.99 - $28.00
Dimension Two-Bolt Seatposts provide a sturdy and durable saddle perch for cross country and all-mountain riding in three diameters, rigorously tested to ISO 4210 Mountain standards. - Constructed with AL-6061-T6 aluminum - Shot-peened finish - 0mm offset
$29.99 - $31.99
Dimension Alloy seatpost. - 1-piece forged AL-2014 - Clamp Style: Standard Rails - Material: Aluminum - Max Height: 245mm - Min Height: 35mm - Weight: 250g
$21.99 - $25.99
- Alloy seatpost with alloy bracket - Length: 400mm - 20mm offset
- Giant proprietary D-Fuse seatpost - Composite construction with Alloy clamp - Zero offset configuration - 380mm length
Let Giant's Comfort Suspension Seatpost take the sting out of cycling. This plush shock-absorbing post mutes road vibration and ensures rider comfort.
$18.99 - $19.99
Kalloy's 602 seatpost comes in a wide variety of diameters to fit most frames. Simple, sturdy, and lightweight, the 602 makes a great replacement seatpost.
- RaceFace Ride XC Seatposts made of forged AL-6061 - Forged, anodized and shot peened AL-6061 mast - 2-bolt head holds saddle securely while retaining easy adjustability - Weight: 295 g
$69.99 - $79.99 $79.99 Up to 13% Off
- 3D forged from 2014 heat-treated aluminum for optimal strength to weight ratio - Race Face's triple butting design maintains strength in critical areas while reducing overall weight - The tube is anodized & shot peened for increased fatigue life - Updated Hunter head design for easy saddle installation and full adjustability - 3D forged from 2014 heat treated aluminum with triple butted mast - Thumbscrew tightening system allows quick dial-in of the saddle angle by hand - Angled clamp bolts allow easy tool access for hassle free adjustment - Rubber grommet seals the post to prevent water from entering seat tube - Accepts 7/8mm CrMo/alloy and 7/9mm carbon rails. 260g (30.9mm)
- Internal Routed, Infinitely Adjustable Design - Simplistic - Fully Sealed Alloy Cage / Stainless Tip Cartridge System - Durable 3D Forged Head - With 7075-T6 Forged Clamp - Featherlight Thumb Actuation - Industry Leading - Intelligent Keyway System - Ensures Minimal Play - Easiest Installation - Cable Head Attaches At Base - Cold Weather Approved - Tested Down To -20C. - 1x Lever included - With Premium Jagwire Lex Slick Housing, Stainless Cable and Hardware - Remote Position: On handlebar - Cable Routing: Internal - Offset: 0mm - Clamp Type: Standard, double bolt - Seat Post Material: Aluminum - Seat Post Weight: 510g
$23.99 - $25.99
• Forged aluminum • Integrated micro-adjust seat clamp
$229.99 $229.99 - $269.99 Up to 15% Off
The Syncros Dropper 2.0 seatpost gives you the freedom to quickly switch from sprinting uphill or attacking down a descent with the simple press of the remote. Internal cable routing, infinite steps and 120mm or 150mm of travel round out this lightweight package. - Alloy AL7050 - 31.6mm diameter - 10mm Offset - Compatible from 7x7mm up to 7x10mm rails, carbon rails inclusive
Our Duncan Aero seatpost is optimized for the new Scott Addict road bike with a dedicated profile. Constructed from super light carbon fiber the layup is optimized for an excellent balance between light weight, stiffness and comfort. The 2-bolt clamp is designed to ensure that your setup is easy and your saddle stays put. - Our lightest-ever seatpost - Syncros engineered carbon construction offers an optimized blend of strength and light weight - Proven Syncros clamp design for ease of adjustment - Compatible from 7x7mm up to 7x10mm rails, carbon rails inclusive (adapter included) - Compatible with Addict RC, Addict Gravel, Addict eRide - Weight: 160g - Length: 400mm - Carbon UD, Superlight Layup
Page 1 of 1