Designed for touring and commuting or just about anytime you need added visibility; the UltraLite Bike Mirror offers versatility; light weight; and durability. At less than 2 ounces, it provides an amazingly wide field of view. Can be mounted almost anywhere you need it on your bike—handlebars of all types as well as forks and challenging applications like recumbents.
- The original third-Eye eyeglass mirror design - Shatter-Proof aluminized glass mirror, Resists discoloration - Mounts to left or right sun/Eyeglass temple-Arm - Rubber-Tipped outer prongs provide a no-Slip mount
- The original third-Eye bar-End mirror design - Shatter-Proof aluminized glass mirror, Resists discoloration - Mounts to most handlebar bar-End with a rubber, Internal-Expanding plug system
- Shatter-Proof aluminized glass mirror, Resists discoloration - Mounts on either side of helmet offering a wide range of adjustment - Mirror and/Or arm can be detached from helmet mount - Adhesive backed plastic fan-Plate fits most helmets
Retro Mirror Replacement Plugs for Sprintech Mirrors.
$24.99 - $34.99
Retro Mirror Sprintech Single Mirror. Works with all road handlebars by attaching to the bar end using its simple retrobike install. Allows you to see traffic from behind without having to look over your shoulder. Expands your visual field without shifting head or body to see behind you. As reliable as a car's rearview mirror! Placed on the left side of the handlebars, the Sprintech rearview mirror is easy to install. Simply remove the cap from the end of the handlebar, insert the connector plug, and attach the Sprintech rearview mirror. Once installed, simply adjust to the desired position. Available in five colors: Black, White, Red, Yellow, and Blue. Also available in pairs!
Retro Mirror Sprintech MTB/City Pair of Black Mirrors. Mirrors for Mountain Bikes/Straight Bar. Ideal for urban commuters. Placed on both sides of the handlebars, the Sprintech MTB/City rearview mirror is easy to install. Simply remove the caps from each end of the handlebars and insert the Sprintech MTB/City rearview mirrors. Once installed, simply adjust to the desired position.
The Mirrycle mounts in minutes with the wrench that is included. The mirror is a 3" round, convex glass mirror with a wide field of view. The mirror is adjustable to any viewing angle. - Fits inside handlebars with 13.75mm – 22.5mm (.54" to .875") inside diameter
The LTD Mirrycle Mirror quickly attaches to Bontrager Isozone handlebars using the supplied wrench. It has a convex mirror for a wide field of view to help you clearly see approaching traffic. And the mirror easily adjusts to your optimum viewing angle.
$14.99 - $19.99
Keep an eye on what's behind you with MSW's Selfie Mirrors. With options to mount on a handlebar, on your helmet, or into your bar end with a folding design, you're free to choose the rear view that speaks to you.
- Tool-free installation and adjustment - Compatible with 19 – 22mm inner diameter bars
- Easy installation and adjustment - Clamp fits 22 – 26mm diameter handlebars
- Easy installation and angle adjustment - 3-inch diameter - Compatible with most handlebars
Add a touch of cool to your bike while increasing your riding safety. - Designed for our Fashion, Attitude, and Classic Cruiser collections - Not compatible with the Townie collection - For use on the left-hand side of handlebars - 10cm wide x 6cm tall x 10cm long arm
- Sleek, aerodynamic and extremely adjustable - Offers a wide field of view - Installs in seconds
- Made in the USA - Enables Take a Look Original Eyeglass Mirror to fit helmets - Does not work with Take a Look Compact Eyeglass Mirror
- Made in the USA - Wide field of view with three pivot points for total adjustability - Lightweight and optically correct - Fits helmet visors and eyeglasses; will fit helmets with adapter
Thanks to its unique mounting system, Axiom's Fastflash DLX Universal Mirror quickly attaches to your handlebar, brake hood, or fork leg. Its convex mirror provides a wide field of view to help you clearly see approaching traffic and the mirror pivots to provide you with an optimal viewing angle.
Page 1 of 1